Website Old House Hotel
Stay Playful, Stay Relaxed with Us!
Exceed the expectations of all guests by demonstrating welcoming, engaging and empowered behaviours and by responding attentively, efficiently and politely to all requests.
Consistently take ownership of guest issues and follow up to ensure satisfaction through an empowerment process. Help create a positive work environment, through team work and co-operation with peers and team leaders.
Audits the days transactions according to the property check lists, policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Role model and champion the Hotel and your team with the utmost professionalism.
• Work towards continuous improvement and quality in all areas.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ensures the proper completion of all night audit duties and follows check list
• Increases occupancy and the average rate while maintaining a high quality of services.
• Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously
• Registers, processes, and greets customer promptly, welcoming him/her to the hotel
• Arranges for special services requested by the customer
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
• Works with all departments to assist with all guest requirements.
• Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory controls.
• Insures all customers establish credit and provide appropriate ID upon check-in
• Monitors customer accounts to insure adherence to hotel credit limits by completing high balance report and verifies accuracy of registration information.
• Improves timeliness of cash flow by adhering to established credit and inventory controls.
• Verifies all information on reservations check-in; name, address, email, method of payment, etc.
• Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies accounting
• Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
• Applying hotel revenue management policies and procedures
• Ensures PMS & POS system is balanced, day end is closed and opened for next days business
• Available to work day, evening, and weekend shifts, and holidays
Education & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-year Guest Services experience preferred
• Front Office computer knowledge
• Accounting experience preferred
• MS Office experience
• Proven attention to detail
• Superior grooming standards
• Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills